Generally I've been able to read about the tech and training approach of the team. Today I got a chance to read a little more about the overall approach of the team.
These 5 points are a great combination of Lean thinking and also many of the lessons from Jim Collins book Good to Great.
- “Firstly, you need a team with the skills and motivation to succeed”
- “Secondly, you need to understand what you want to achieve”
- “Thirdly, you need to understand where you are now”
- “Then, you need to put a plan in place to see how you can get from where you are now to what you want to achieve”
- “Also, it’s important to understand the ‘aggregation of marginal gains’. Put simply….how small improvements in a number of different aspects of what we do can have a huge impact to the overall performance of the team.”
Full article over here - http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/business-studies/comments/gold-medals-kaizen-and-the-aggregation-of-marginal-gains